How to Qualify
- Place your first bet of at least £10 or more at odds of 1.50 or higher in one bet.
- After the bet settles, you will receive an opt-in prompt. 'Accept' the promo here.
- You will receive 2 x £15 in free bets within one hour after bet settlement.
What you will get
When you place your qualifying bet, you will get 2 x £15 in free bets which:
- can be used on any markets (other than virtual sports);
- can be used on pre-match and in-play bets;
- can be used as 2 x £15 bets only; and
- will expire after 7 days if not used.
Important things to note
- Place one bet of at least £10 or more at odds of 1.50 or higher to get 2 x £15 in free bets within one hour of bet settlement.
- Free bets will expire 7 days from issue.
- Only the “win” part from each way bets will count towards your qualifying bet.
- For customers who have registered after 8th January 2019, this promotion is only available for the first 13 days after account registration.
- Only one welcome promotion available per 1 new customer.
- Qualifying bet must settle within 13 days after registration.
- The following bets will not count as qualifying bets: cashed out bets, bets placed at starting price (SP), tricast, forecast and system bets.
- You must opt in to receive this promotion by clicking ‘Accept’ when prompted by the pop up which appears after your qualifying bet has settled.
- Available to UK residents and over 18s only.
- Limited availability only.
- Free bets cannot be used on the following bet types: tricast, forecast and system bets, PowerPlay, MyPlay and virtual sports bets.
- Free bets are non-refundable and stake may not be withdrawn.
- Free bet stake will be excluded from any winnings.
- Free bet cannot be partially redeemed.
- Your own funds need to be used if you place an ‘each-way’ bet.
- Free bet cannot be cashed in before selected event concludes.
- By opting in you agree to the full promotion terms below.
Terms and conditions
- You must read these full terms and conditions as they contain important information about how this promotion can be claimed. Please familiarise yourself with the restrictions which apply.
- These promotional terms and conditions apply to this sportsbook promotion and should be read alongside our free bet terms and our general terms and conditions which can be accessed here .
- This promotion is promoted, operated and hosted by Addison Global Limited (trading as MoPlay) on the www.moplay.co.uk website only.
- This promotion is only available to customers who are resident in the United Kingdom and is only available in GBP.
- This promotion is available for a limited time only and may be cancelled by us at any time in accordance with these promotional terms and conditions.
How does this promotion work?
- When you place a qualifying bet, once that qualifying bet has settled, you will receive 2 x £15 in free bets which you will be able to use on any sporting event, subject to the restrictions on free bets set out below.
- For customers who have registered after 8th January 2019, this promotion is only available for the first 13 days after the account registration.
- Your free bets will be added to your account once the system has been updated and this will usually be within one hour of bet settlement. If you have not received your free bets after one hour, you can contact our Solutions Team.
- This promotion is only valid for new MoPlay customers and you are only able to claim one promotion per account and one per household. What is a qualifying bet?
- In order to qualify for this promotion and get a free bet, you must place a qualifying bet. This means you must: a) Be a new MoPlay customer; b) Place one bet of at least £10 on any sporting event at odds of 1.50 or higher; c) Settle your qualifying bet; and d) Opt-in to this promotion by clicking ‘Accept’ when prompted; e) Do the above while the promotion is still available on site.
- The following bets will not count as qualifying bets: cashed out bets, bets placed at starting price (SP), tricasts, forecasts and system bets.
Restrictions on your free bets
- When you receive your free bets, you will be able to use them to place a bet on any sporting event (other than virtual sports) but you will not be able to use them on any other sections of the website, for example on casino games.
- Your free bets cannot be used on the following bet types: tricast, forecast and system bets, and virtual sports bets.
- You will be able to use your free bets to place pre-match bets and in-play bets (ie. you will be able to use it to place a bet before a sporting event has commenced and whilst it is ongoing).
- When you place any bet after receiving your free bets, you will be given the option to use your free bets. If you do not select to use your free bets, they will be retained on your account until they expire and any bets will be made using funds from your account.
- Your free bets can only be redeemed in increments of £15 (ie. you will get 2 bets worth £15 each). You can spend these in separate £15 bets and each £15 must be redeemed in full. This means that if you place a bet which is less than £15 using one of your free bets, you will not receive any change and no additional free bets will be awarded to you to replace that free bet.
- If you wish to place an ‘each way’ bet, you will need to contribute your own funds to complete the bet. An ‘each way’ bet is made up two separate bets: a ‘win’ bet which is a bet that your selection will win the event, and a ‘place’ bet which is a bet that your selection will finish either first or in one of the number of places (eg. 2nd, 3rd, 4th). Your free bets as part of this promotion can only be used as a ‘win’ part of an ‘each way’ bet. You will be entitled to place a bet on the ‘place’ part of an ‘each way’ bet but you will need to do so with funds from your account. If you do not have sufficient funds, you will not be able to place an ‘each way’ bet using your free bets.
- Your free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time and must be used to place other sports bets. Once you have placed your free bet, any winnings you have made from your free bet will automatically be transferred to your account balance. You will not be entitled to any return of your free bet stake. For example, if you win £100 using your free bets, you will be entitled to a return of £70 (£100 less the £30 staked in free bets).
- If your free bet is voided, you will not be entitled to any refund and no additional free bets will be awarded to you.
- If you do not use your free bets within 7 days of receiving them, your free bets will automatically expire and be deleted from your account and you will no longer be able to use your free bets.
- You cannot use your free bets as a qualifying bet for any other promotions.
- Your free bets cannot be cashed in before your selection has ended. This means that you will not have the option to settle all or part of your free bets at the cash out value displayed on the website before your bet selection has completed.
General promotional restrictions
- You will be able to withdraw your real cash balance at any time without it affecting your free bets.
- If you become restricted from placing sports bets on your account (other than due to a breach of these promotional terms), you will still be entitled to use your free bets as part of this promotion by contacting our customer services team.
- The maximum real cash benefit that you could receive as winnings from any free bets will be the maximum daily winnings limited as set out in the sports Betting Rules.
- In order to ensure our customers can participate fairly in all our promotions, we need to reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this promotion.
- If we reasonably believe that you have breached any of these promotional terms and conditions, including abusing this promotion, we may, at our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the promotion and remove your bonus funds from your account.
- The following are examples of the types of behaviour which we consider to be a breach of these promotional terms and conditions:
a) using multiple accounts or colluding with other individuals to try to obtain more free bets than the maximum permitted per customer;
b) attempting to hide your country of residence to get around country restrictions on a promotion; or
c) attempting to conceal your age to place bets if you are under 18.
- We reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, including for any legal or regulatory reasons.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.